Why do I have to choose the FITMASC mask?
- Because it complies with the European regulation UNE CWA 17553: 2020 of reusable Community Facial Cover.
- Because it is ergonomic and completely covers the mouth and ears.
- Because it is a one-piece mask, without rubber bands on the ears, which makes it very comfortable to wear for many hours if the situation requires it.
- Because it can be found in two sizes (M and XL) that facilitate a better adaptation to the different measures of the face.
- Because it is adjustable, which increases comfort and protection.
- Because it can be easily disinfected and washed.
- Because it is more respectful of the environment, avoiding permanent residues caused by disposable masks.
- Because it helps you save money due to the time you can use this mask.
Why do I have to wear a mask?
To protect yourself and those close to you, as long as you cannot guarantee the safety distance of 2 meters. The widespread use of masks reduces community transmission of SARS- * CoV2 because it blocks the emission of infected drops.
Does the FITMASC mask protect me?
Yes. Its ergonomic and seamless shape makes it fit perfectly on the face, fully protecting the nose and mouth. The 84% bacterial filtration efficiency index (> 70 BFE) and the breathability index of 16 Pan / cm² (<60 Pan / cm²) ensure extraordinary breathability and adequate protection for everyday use.
When and where do I have to take it?
If you are over 6 years old, you must take it to public roads, in open spaces, and in any closed space for public use or that is open to the public, provided that it is not possible to maintain an interpersonal safety distance of at least 2 meters. The use is recommended for children between 3 and 5 years old.
When do I not have to carry it?
The exception to the obligation is for all people who have some type of respiratory distress that may be aggravated by the use of the mask and for those who have contraindications for health or disability reasons. Nor is it required during the development of activities that are incompatible, such as the intake of food and beverages, as in circumstances where there is a much greater cause or situation of need.
Can I wash the mask?
Yes, you can wash it manually or with your domestic washing machine with neutral soap and at temperatures equal to or less than 60 degrees. You can extend it by drying and you have to avoid the drying machine.
We recommend a useful mask route up to 20 washes.